Thursday, December 4, 2014

MY BESTIES 3D TEAM: CHALLENGE #22 CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS, EASEL CARD, TAGS AND MORE


We are in the home stretch before Christmas is here, let the decorating begin.  Challenge #22 is all about My Besties decorations:  easel card, tag, just about anything that you can think of for your home, office or gift for that special someone.  The team has has used a variety of images and ideas hoping to get you in the holiday mood, so make sure and visit the team blog to see what the team has designed


I have chose to make an easel card using this little snow bunny, she will be making her way to the shop very soon, but you are more than welcome to visit and see all the other images available


The awesome thing about easel cards they are a great conversation piece because they can sit anywhere and can lay flat, well almost when you don't have a ton of embellishments on top...lol


I used some blinged out flowers and added a little paint for the snow effect


The sentiment is from a Amuse (now retired) Stamps


I thank you for stopping by my blog today and hope that you have been inspired into "creating something handmade"?  It really is the season of giving and when you make it by hand it just adds that extra special touch.  So until next time, make sure you stop by the team blog and enter into our challenge

xoxo

BONUS IDEA:  I love layers and I love glitter.  The 3d sheets come with all the needed layers to be cut and assembled, in this case for this sheet there were 4 layers, the base (1st layer) which is what I am working with for this tutorial.  I wanted to create a back ground, so I used my circle die from Spellbinder.  The trick to partial cutting is to cut the image and the part that you don't want to have cut needs to be on top for the die.  You have to maneuver the die in place as shown in photo #1.









2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...