Thursday, November 20, 2014

MY BESTIES 3D TEAM: CHALLENGE #21 BELLS, BAUBLES AND BEADS



Deck the Halls...that is what she said.  
Thank for stopping by another blog post for MY Besties 3D Team.  We are on a roll Challenge #21 and the year is not over yet.  As we enter into the busy month of Christmas the team and I are creating and sharing as much inspiration to each and everyone one of you.  If you have not checked lately please stop by the team blog and subscribe so that you will be notified of our current challenge and upcoming blog events.


For my project I have used Birthstone Besties.  She is a pre-colored image that when printed comes with all the layers needed to cut and assemble into a 3D embellishment that can be placed on a card, package, a gift tag...you name it the options are unlimited


I wanted to add more sparkle without the mess, so I used this shaker box container and added tons of glitter inside.  This card measure 6x6 and I used October Afternoon Christmas paper from way back...lol I hold onto my favorite paper because once it sells out you won't be able to get anymore.  
The sentiment comes from Magnolia Stamps.
So I am hoping that you have been inspired into "creating something handmade" because when you do it yourself it sure has more meaning.

Make sure and stop by the blog for even more inspiration from our amazing team and enter your beautiful creations for your chance to be a My Besties winner

xoxo, Deirdre








10 comments:

  1. Love your shaker box!!! Great card!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular layout, color combo, image and pizzazz with the sparkle. Very inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing your marvelous inspiration with us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks Sparkle Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous creation Deirdre.
    Thanks for joining in at Make My Monday glitter challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic - love the glittery shaker box! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The dimension and detail on your card are amazing. Thanks so much for playing with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my...the dimension on this is something else!!! My daughter would LOVE it! (And I do, too!) Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at all of the FUN layers!! What a great card and all the sparkles in the shaker!

    Thanks for joining us at FUSION, such an amazing card and I sure hope you join us again, it is a true pleasure to drop by!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your details!
    Thanks for joining us at FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute and colourful! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...