Sunday, April 9, 2017

UNITY STAMP COMPANY BLOG HOP



Welcome to the Unity Stamp Company, Growing In Unity blog hop.  Growing In Unity is a program that was designed to give those that are super fans a chance to shine for a week...in my own words...A program that allows us to use our stamps the way we desire and in turn get to be featured on the company blog.

I just love how this company uses amazing red rubber and has the cutest images that are so functional in so many ways.  This blog has several ladies participating so if for any reason you start in the middle or just not whose participating be sure and check the Unity Blog.
 

I know it's April and I should be showcasing a bunny/Easter card or project, but in my heart its Christmas and I just love love this little guy.  I stamped on Kraft cardstock and used Black Momento Ink, coloring with Copic and Prisma Colored Pencils
  

xoxo
 
Deirdre  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...