Thursday, January 19, 2017

UNITY STAMP COMPANY - GIU DAY 4

Welcome, welcome it's Day 4...ALREADY.  it amazes me what one can conquer when they are on a schedule.  I have managed to create everyday this week so far and truthfully it makes me over the moon happy that I am able to create and do what I love for not only fun, but for a living.

Black and white and stripes a perfect pair and my favorite combination.  I used my Cricut machine to achieve this look and very happy with the outcome.
 
I want to thank you again and again for stopping by my blog and supporting me this week and my love for Unity Stamp Company.

Don't forget leave a comment and on Saturday I will pick 2 lucky winners randomly to receive 25 stamps from Unity.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...