Friday, August 19, 2016

UNITY STAMP COMPANY - GROWING IN UNITY DAY 5


Day 5 and while all things must come to an end, I can truly say I have enjoyed dreaming of ways to use my Unity Stamps.  It's amazing how you can do so much with one stamp set.  Variety and versatility is one of the reason why I have been a long standing customer with Unity, I can truly say they design a little something for each and every one of us for just about every occasion, THANK YOU UNITY for this opportunity
 

One thing I do enjoy about this stamp set you can color or you can paper piece and you can mask...What is masking you ask?  It is a technique where you can stamp the image onto a light weight (copy paper or sticky note) and create magic.  I wanted my Little Ladies to be in a group, so I used a mask to get my images close together without stamping over the image.  If you look at the picture above you will see the mask gets stamped on, not the actual image.   


I then did some inking and then used my dies to multi cut the words FROM US and stacked the die cuts to have the wording pop from the card
 

I truly thank you for stopping by my blog this week and that you have enjoyed my Growing In Unity feature.
Leave a comment, I will be picking from all the guest this week and 2 lucky people will win a prize pack sent to you from Unity Stamp Company

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...