Monday, August 15, 2016

UNITY STAMP COMPANY - GROWING IN UNITY DAY 1

Welcome to Day 1 of my featured post for Growing In Unity with Unity Stamp Company.  
This is my favorite time to post because I am a featured artist, showcasing how I design with Unity stamps.  
I love, love, love, love did I mention love their stamps...lol...Why because they are deep etched red rubber.  I am old skool, red rubber is what I learned to stamp with because and I love how pretty the image comes out once you apply the ink.

Today kicks off my week using this cute adorable stamp from the Little Ladies set.  This week I will design using all the stamps from this collection, so come back and visit for the rest of the week to see what I have created 


 
 

Be sure and leave a comment each time you visit my blog, I will will picking 2 lucky winners to receive a grab bag from Unity Stamp Company at the end of the week

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...