Monday, November 9, 2015

ULTIMATE MYSTERY BOXES FOR SALE

I am purging my craft space and I have the ultimate grab boxes available.  In your box you will receive items such as:
12x12 paper (pattern/solid)
81/2 x 11 paper (pattern/solid)
Paper Pad
Embellishments
Stamps (clear/wood/cling from various companies)
Stickers
Glitter
Ink pad
Sizzix Die
and the kitchen sink...LOL

This is a perfect gift for the crafter in your life or the crafter who is beginning.  ALL items are 99.99% never used and in great condition
$45.00 shipped in the U.S.
I have enough to make several boxes, will post when I run out of stuff to fill a box...
contact me at hndmdebydee@yahoo.com with your paypal, or leave a comment in the comments or if your a friend on FB message me

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...