Thursday, November 5, 2015

GROWING IN UNITY DAY: 4


Something about this little tree just cracks me up and warms my heart at the same time.  Thank you for stopping by my blog for another Unity featured project.  I love anything that sparkles so it was only fitting for me to use some silver and black to highlight the white with my one of my favorite stamps as the center piece.
                
The sentiment is so very fitting for this stamp set
                 
I truly appreciate you visiting my blog and hope that you will come back to visit often for I am always "creating something handmade" 
sharing my projects because that is what warms my heart
Don't forget the drawing after tomorrow, 2 lucky winner will receive 25 stamps each of there choice from none other than Unity Stamp Company 

xoxo
                 
  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...