Friday, September 18, 2015

COULD I BE THE NEXT CARD DESIGN SUPERSTAR...?



I love being a card maker, it's one of those hobbies that is an instant stress reliever for me
and let's not forget to mention the zillions of possibilities to make cute things with cute products

I decided at the 33rd hour to try my luck at this fantastic contest being hosted by
My Favorite Things
The products are super cute and they make things super easy to create with there dies and stamps


My card features the Die-namics Chevron Stripes and Mini Rolled Rose dies



I colored with my Copic Markers and used the You're So Tweet stamp set 



added some sequins to the flowers for a little bling



and my sweet little card came together



Win, lose or draw I am happy to have entered this contest and pull out my supplies, something I need to do more of, more often

thank you for stopping by my blog

where I love "creating something handmade"

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...