Wednesday, July 22, 2015

DT PROJECT: TSUNAMI ROSE CHRISTMAS GIFT POCKET LETTER


Christmas is in the air using this beautiful printable paper so nicely named Christmas Gift from the Tsunami Rose Designs ETSY shop

Being able to print your own paper is a novel idea and when your talking holiday time this is perfect.  The sheets are designed scaled to 6x6 and the colors are wonderful



Designing this project was fun because I was able to incorporate chipboard stickers from Echo Park


Vintage Christmas papers are my favorite to use during the holidays


I really tried not to, but I had to use sequins with this project


Super fun...right?



I am thinking that I just found an idea for some holiday presents....ideas area a brewing

Thank you for stopping by

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...