Thursday, August 28, 2014

I'M BACK.....OR DID I EVER LEAVE?


I am back to Blogger...actually I never left or got around to deleting this blog...and boy oh boy am I ever so happy.  I went to Wordpress and a paid site through Go Daddy.  I am not 100% sure what made me go that route, but I told myself I would give it 1 year.  Well that year is over and had I known what I know now I would not have waited and would have moved my post over before my year was over.  So needless to say because I am not going to pay the price, which doubled from last year to now I basically lost a years worth of information on that site.  I have come to terms with everything and will build from now and add any photos I have from my phone and computer.  Makes me sad, but I just refuse to pay the increased price....Lesson Learned....Moving onward and upward....

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...