Friday, May 10, 2013

PLEASE GRANT ME PATIENCE...

In this jar you will find steel wool and vinegar...you ask WHY???...Because if things turn out right I will have this beautiful awesome stain....

Sure go to the store and buy it....OK OK...I know much easier....But I want to do it this way...For no other reason than I saw my friend Yolanda make a project and she used this stain...So I am a copycat...But I am not very patient...

I have already threw away the first batch, because it did not turn rusty....So I changed steel wool from coarse to fine.  Had I read the directions in the first place I would have known...LOL....I am horrible...So this is day one of the first batch...We shall see what happens....


thanks for stoppin by
Glittered Roses.....update to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...