Friday, May 10, 2013

PLEASE GRANT ME PATIENCE...

In this jar you will find steel wool and vinegar...you ask WHY???...Because if things turn out right I will have this beautiful awesome stain....

Sure go to the store and buy it....OK OK...I know much easier....But I want to do it this way...For no other reason than I saw my friend Yolanda make a project and she used this stain...So I am a copycat...But I am not very patient...

I have already threw away the first batch, because it did not turn rusty....So I changed steel wool from coarse to fine.  Had I read the directions in the first place I would have known...LOL....I am horrible...So this is day one of the first batch...We shall see what happens....


thanks for stoppin by
Glittered Roses.....update to follow...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...