Thursday, April 11, 2013

DOCUMENTING THROUGH PHOTOS - CRAFT ROOM 2000 IN TEXAS

As I was looking through old photos I came across my old photos from when I was living in Texas.  I had the biggest most comfy craft space.  I loved my unfinished wood tables.  I had individual stations...

this was the view from the door...

this was my rubber stamping station, inks, paper....

this was my cutting station with every punch and decorative scissor you could imagine....

of course I was learning how to sew so I had to have a station for that too....

stickers were my go to as well as other embellishments....

toll painting was my other investment, so here is my wood/painting station...

My library, I was obsessed with how to books, so I would take them apart and put each page in a document protector...silly me.  Your can't really see but i had a printer/scanner station set up to....
Fun....soon I will be set up like this again when I re-locate to Vegas this summer...can't wait for crafty set up to begin....

thanks for stopping by!!!


2 comments:

  1. oh my!! just look at all of that space! one of my bloggy friends has asked me to do a "craft space" post this saturday and you would just crack up if you saw my work area. needless to say, i'm uber jealous of your work room!! ~donna k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...this was in my Texas days....I am in the process of re-locating, so will have an updated blog post...It does not matter how big your space is as long as you create....That is half the battle....I want to see your space and leave me the name of your blog so I can follow you...Thanks for stopping by...Deirdre

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...