Wednesday, January 30, 2013

THE INCREDIBLE EGG

Now because I have children I am always cooking and looking for yummy recipes or new ways to cook the same thing...well leave it to my Facebook Friends to help with my fascination to try all things new...cooking a boiled egg will never be cooked in water in my home ever again.

Place your eggs in a muffin tin or in my case a small baking rack so that the eggs do not move, 
set the oven to 325 and cook for 25-30 minutes 
And there you go, the most yummiest little piece of heaven.  I have to admit I was never really fond of boiled eggs, but cooking them in the oven the eggs came out nutty, fluffy, and just down right good.

Would love to hear if this is something you do or if this is a new concept for you as well...

thanks for stopping by
deirdre{ANNE}

1 comment:

  1. That is crazy! I will be trying this.

    New follower from scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...