Saturday, November 17, 2012

How To Decorate A 10×10 Space {Lauren Brekelmans}

http://craftstorageideas.com/
You know I am loving my job right?

I get to bring to you all some of the most prettiest, most easiest and economical ideas for all your craft storage ideas...now how cool is that?



If you’re not sure how to decorate your 10×10 space Lauren Breklmans sure found the ticket and did a fantastic job with deal upon deal to furnish her room.   I believe like most that when your space is empty it is hard imagine much of anything fitting into a room, but using furniture from Ikea and  Michaels it makes getting the job done a bit easier. I have to admit my favorite piece is the standing island, it holds her dies to cut with and it also acts as an anchor to keep the table in place.



I love her idea of mounting the inks on the wall, which was purchased from Organize More .





Looking at Lauren’s space makes me a little “white” with envy.  From the cabinets on the floor to the wall, she just did a fantastic job.


for
http://craftstorageideas.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...