Thursday, April 12, 2012



Today's theme is DISNEY

Be sure to visit http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ to see all the Design Team's projects!!!

Livng in California makes it very easy for me to visit my main squeeze Mickey Mouse.
I wanted to create a little home decor using a Mickey as my focus.

To make this project I used 4 cartridges:  Mickey and Friends, Mickey Font, States and Nate's ABCs

My frame measure 11x14 and the picture itself is 6 1/2 x 9



Mickey Mouse is from Mickey and Friends pg. 82 cut at 4 inches and all the layers

Using Mickey Font I cut:
DISNEYat 1 1/2
ADVENTURE  at 3/4

Using States I cut:
CALIFORNIA at 3/4
Poppies at 1 1/2

Using Nate's ABC's I cut:
Grass at 4 1/2




I thank you for visiting Glittered Roses!

Be sure to visit http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/  for more Disney inspiration!!!


23 comments:

  1. That is so adorable!! I love the design!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! I love it!

    Tiffany ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is beautiful, but then
    every thing you create is awesome
    Ava DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deirdre, you know I am a fan and you did not disappoint again with this WONDERFUL home decor item! FANTASTIC!
    Teresa K
    DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much ladies....Disney is my hero...lol....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, I am loving that you used California's State flower Poppies with Mickey Mouse for Disney in California.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deirdre this is SOOOOOO cute! Walt himself would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Gawsh, I am blushing...Thank you so much ladies for stopping by to see my project.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful and professional looking .... I think you better start selling them to Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S. DT
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deidre this is adorable. Love the change from red and black,lol. TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a great project, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Mickey Decor!! Great idea.
    DT Sis
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! I love the paper you used for his shorts.
    KathyJo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is SO CUTE De!! Mason just LOVES Mickey Mouse! When he gets his Big Boy room, I might be a callin!! ;)

    xoxoxox

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute, love how you didn't do the traditional colors that most people use for Mickey. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh D love this project! Im a long time Mickey fan too! He is stylin' in those flannel shorts! lol!
    Hugs, Wandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome Layout!!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
    mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great project! Love your flowers!

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh, this is so cute. Love Mickey's shorts, just adorable.
    lflinesatcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome projects! i totally love it!!

    heather lynn on fb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...