Tuesday, April 3, 2012

CARD CREATING TUESDAY- BUNNIES, BASKETS AND PASTELS


How excited am I today? 
I am over the moon excited because today is:
Card Creating Tuesday with My Cricut Craft Room
 and
 today is the debut of my first project for the Design Team

Our assignment was to create a card using Bunnies, baskets and pastel colors.

I designed a shadow box type card


My card measures 6x6 and is made with 2 of my favorite cartridges:
Elegant Edges and Easter 2010.

I hand cut the base (6 inches) and the second layer (5 3/4 inches)
Elegant Edges were used to cut the 3rd layer Hrt2-s (5 1/2 inches) and  
4th layer was the frame (5 inches)
 

I used my cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder to make the background
The following were cut with Easter 2010:
Basket (4 inches), Eggs (3/4 inches), Grass (2 1/2 inches), Bunny 6 shadow(4 inches),
Bunny 5 shadow (2 1/2 inches)  

Side view showing all the layers...which were raised using pop-dots.
The paper is Coordinations Gemstones Pearl, Tim Holtz Tea Dye and flat pearls for added decoration.

I thank you so much for visiting Glittered Roses


For even more inspiration for today's Card Tuesday please visit
Erica's Craft Room to see projects from other Design Team members

http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...