Tuesday, April 3, 2012

CARD CREATING TUESDAY- BUNNIES, BASKETS AND PASTELS


How excited am I today? 
I am over the moon excited because today is:
Card Creating Tuesday with My Cricut Craft Room
 and
 today is the debut of my first project for the Design Team

Our assignment was to create a card using Bunnies, baskets and pastel colors.

I designed a shadow box type card


My card measures 6x6 and is made with 2 of my favorite cartridges:
Elegant Edges and Easter 2010.

I hand cut the base (6 inches) and the second layer (5 3/4 inches)
Elegant Edges were used to cut the 3rd layer Hrt2-s (5 1/2 inches) and  
4th layer was the frame (5 inches)
 

I used my cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder to make the background
The following were cut with Easter 2010:
Basket (4 inches), Eggs (3/4 inches), Grass (2 1/2 inches), Bunny 6 shadow(4 inches),
Bunny 5 shadow (2 1/2 inches)  

Side view showing all the layers...which were raised using pop-dots.
The paper is Coordinations Gemstones Pearl, Tim Holtz Tea Dye and flat pearls for added decoration.

I thank you so much for visiting Glittered Roses


For even more inspiration for today's Card Tuesday please visit
Erica's Craft Room to see projects from other Design Team members

http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

13 comments:

  1. i LOVE all of your creations....sorry, i have to go by anonymous as i don't know how to do the other, :(.
    thanks again for your wonderful creations...barb
    mcconville

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Deirdre. I love how you put this together. I have to play with Elegant Edges much more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and Welcome to the Design Team and your first post for My Cricut Craftroom! You sure out did yourself...I love EVERY THING about this card! I was never able to find the Easter 2010 cartridge and STILL would love to have it! GREAT JOB!!!!
    Teresa
    DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I love the layering!! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, especially the embossing!!! I've been trying to find the Swiss dots cuttlebug folder for a while with no luck. I'm going to have to hunt for it again!

    Tiffany ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your shadow box card, it reminds me of the sugar eggs with the scenery in side.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!!!
    MCCR DT Sister Shelley
    I am your newest follower :)
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. O.K. I found my favorite...LOVE the detail and dimension!!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    DT My Cricut Craft Room
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I said it before but I'll say it again....I love your card!! Great job and I'm so happy to have you as my DT Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...I love this and can't wait to try it. Fabulous!
    MCCR DT Sister
    Jenny R
    myimagitivity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card!!! I love all the texture you used. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...