Friday, December 9, 2011

TILDA WITH HANGING STAR; MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS COLLECTION




Remember those fun glitter clips I was making? Well I used the same paper line by DCWV and created this fun New Year's card featuring none other that Tilda. I love this image for a few reason's (1) she is easy to color (2) she is one of the larger images in my collection and she is so very versatile. I did alot of layer using Cricut Storybook. This card measures 6x6 and of course I colored her using Copic Markers.

HAIR - YR23, YR24, E77,  E99; SKIN - E0000, E000, E01, R20; DRESS - YG91, YG93; RIBBON/STAR - GOLD SPICA PEN.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. Oh this is just too cute! Tilda definitely looks like she's ready for the new year! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Beautifully colored and full of glimmer and glam! Perfect holiday card...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! It has a carefree mood:)
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies....your comments mean alot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card, I love the Glittery DP
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous, love your design. So so pretty! TFS=)
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW so clever!!! I love your card!!! Gorgeous too!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very pretty. Perfect for New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you did a wonderful job creating this card!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very nice card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning and lovely card. Great idea to insert the new year.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh she's perfect for New Year's!!! Can't wait for 2012!!!

    Hugs,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...