Tuesday, November 29, 2011

PAPER MEDLEY KIT CLUB HAS LAUNCHED!!!

Today marked a very important day, the launch of


A kit club brought to you by me and 4 of the most talented and creative women you will ever meet.....
Here are a few photos from my kit that I created, it is a Paper Bag Gate Fold Album.  It measures 6.5 x 7.5 when closed, when open it triples in size.  There are 16 pages, 8 pockets and 8 tag inserts.  With this kit you will have embellishments that have been cut out with my Cricut Machine, Rhinestones and lots of room to put your holiday photos and journal your memories. Detailed instructions come in PDF format and the best part for this first launch a flat shipping rate of $5.00 is being offered for this kit.(sorry if you live in California taxes may be applied)
this link will take you to my kit
 Thanks for stopping by
Deirdre


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...